- Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering at the Lorraine University2009 - 2012
- Ph.D thesis (defended in Nov.-07-2012): First investigation on the « communicating material » paradigm
- Master of Science in Network Systems Engineering at the Lorraine University2007 - 2009
- Bachelor in Network Systems Engineering at the Lorraine University2006
- Associate Professor at Université de Lorraine2009 - 2012
- Department: Research Centre for Automatic Control
- Associate Researcher at University of Luxembourg2015 - Present
- Postdoctoral researcher at Aalto University2012 - 2015
- Department: Computer Science
- Doctoral researcher at Université de Lorraine2009 - 2012
- Department: Research Centre for Automatic Control
- Best Ph.D Thesis in Automatic Control of France, French Workgroup GdR MACS section Automatique, IFAC France, 2013
- bIoTope H2020 project (Building an IoT OPen innovation Ecosystem for connected smart objects)2016 - 2019
- EU Grant Amount: 7.848.160€ (grant n°688203)
- Official website: http://www.biotope-project.eu
- CaBEHM Grant (Context-aware Building Energy & Health Management)2015 - 2017
- EU Grant Amount: 2 year funding (grant n°FNR9095399)
- Official website: Official webpage
- Invited as Keynote Speaker
- – Saint Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies Mechanics and Optics (ITMO University). Keynote: Enhanced Interoperability in Open IoT ecosystems, November 2017, Saint Petersburg (Russia).
- – Summer School of the Master international Erasmus Mundus PERCCOM (Pervasive Computing and COMunications for sustainable development). Keynote: Open IoT ecosystems for driving innovation and unlocking the circular economy, June 2017, Leeds (UK).
- – Caulfield Campus, Monash University. Keynote: An open IoT service marketplace (IoTBnB) fostering open innovation community, March 2017, Melbourne (Australia)
- – Summer School of the Master international Erasmus Mundus PERCCOM (Pervasive Computing and COMunications for sustainable development). Keynote: How to implement IoT applications based on O-MI/O-DF standards, while taking into account environmental impacts (bIoTope H2020 project), June 2016, France (Nancy).
- Invited as Speaker at National (French) Working Groups
- – Premiers travaux relatifs au concept de matière communicante : Processus de dissémination des informations relatives au produit, groupe de travail IMS2, Intelligent Manufacturing and Services Systems, Clermont-Ferrand, France, November 2012.
- – Problématiques de recherche inhérentes au changement de paradigme Produit/Matière communicant(e), groupe de travail IMS2, Strasbourg, France, May 2010
- – Continuité de service sur Ethernet Industriel, groupe de travail RGE, Réseaux Grand Est, Nancy, France, June 2010
- Invited as Keynote Speaker at Industrial Workshops
- – To be defined/added soon, Information Security Education Day (ISED), May 4, 2018
- – Building an IoT OPen innovation Ecosystem for connected smart objects, Forum des Interconnectés, December 12, 2016
- – Workshop 4 – L’internet des objets pour des PME innovantes, Cybersecurity4Success, October 3, 2016.
- – Cities & Data: Life in the new Metropole, IoT as an enabler for enhanced building lifecycle management, Connected Conference, May 25-27, 2016
- – Data Publication & Discovery using open IoT standards, ADaCoR (Advanced Data Collection and Risks) Industrial Workshop, April 19-21, 2016.
- Reviewer for peer reviewed journal (indexed SCOPUS & ISI Web of Science)
- IPC Co-Chair of Workshops and Conferences
- – TPC Member in the Industry track of the 13th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (Mobiquitous), Hiroshima, Japan, November 2016
- – Chair of the « General Track-Future IoT and Cloud Computing » track of the The 4th International Conference on the Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud) (held in conjunction with MobiWIS 2016), Vienna, Austria, August 2016
- – Chair of the « General-Future IoT and Cloud Computing » track of the The 3rd International Conference on the Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud) (held in conjunction with MobiWIS 2015), Roma, Italy, August 2015
- – Chair of the « IoT and Cloud Data Management » track of the The 2nd International Conference on the Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud) (held in conjunction with MobiWIS 2014), Barcelona, Spain, August 2014
- – Chair of the « Software Agents and Internet Computing » session of the The 16th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS), Lisbon, Portugal, April 2014
- Sessional lecturer at the Lorraine University2009 - 2012
My teaching experience is in networking and ICT (Information & Communication Technologies). I carried out my teaching at the Technological Institute in Networks and Telecommunications, which is part of Université de Lorraine (France). My missions were mainly conducted with bachelor-level students whose objectives were threefold:Qualified Associate Professor in:
- i) introduce the main concepts, standards and technologies in the networking area
- ii) provide knowledge on network management tools, in the contexts of local and large network infrastructures
- iii) put into practice the knowledge acquired by the students during the two first years of the bachelor degree
- – IT engineering, automation and signal processing (61st CNU section; Qualification ID 17261247277)
- – Computer Science (27th CNU section; Qualification ID 17227247277)
Graduated from the Escuela Mediterraneo